2. If you are simply browsing this Website, then we do not collect any personal data relating to you.
3. We also collect a certain amount of statistical information concerning usage of the Website. This information may include the IP and logical address of the server you are using, the top level domain name from which you access the internet (for example .ie, .com, etc), the type of browser you are using, the date and time you access our Website, the location from which you access the Website and the internet address linking to our Website. This information may be used to help us to improve, administer and diagnose problems with our server and Website. This information helps us monitor traffic on our Website so that we can manage the Website’s capacity and efficiency. It also helps us to understand which parts of this Website are most popular and generally to assess user behaviour and characteristics to measure interest in and use of the various areas of the Website. This information is statistical data and does not identify any individual.
4. This Website links to and embeds content from other websites, including in particular in relation to the Google maps function available through the Website. A link or ‘frame’ does not represent any recommendation or endorsement by us and does not mean that we have an association with the linked website, We are not responsible for the content or privacy policies of these websites, nor for the way in which information about their users is treated. For more information regarding the privacy practices of these websites please contact them directly.
The cookies which we use on this Website are set out in the table below.
|Name of Cookie||Function|
|exp_last_visit||Records details of user’s last interaction with website.|
|exp_last_activity||Records details of user’s last activity on page.|
|exp_tracker||Necessary to allow rotating image barrier on website to function.|
We also use session variables on the forms on the Website. Session variables track user activity for the browser session only. For example, if you submit the Contact Us form and then go back to the form again during the same session, the values you entered for the fields will be stored for this session. When you close the browser, this information will not be stored. The difference between a cookie and a session variable is that cookies are stored in a user’s hard disk, whereas session variables are not.
6. Whist we do not collect any personal data though the Website, we may hold personal data about you obtained in the course of providing services to you. We will not use your personal data for any non-obvious purposes in connection with our relationship with you and the provision of services to you. Such personal data is will be stored in the UK and Ireland. Communicating via the Internet and sending information to you by other means necessarily involves your personal information passing through or being handled by third-parties, but we do not sell or distribute without your permission your personal data to third parties for the purposes of allowing them to market products and services to you.
7. You may be able to link to third party websites from the Website, including those of our affiliates, but we cannot guarantee that those third party sites will respect your privacy in the same way we do. If you follow a link to any of these sites, please note that these sites have their own privacy statements and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these privacy statements. Please check their privacy statements before you submit any personal data to those sites.
8. If you have any queries in relation to this Policy or wish to access the information we hold about you, you can email us at email@example.com. You also have the right to access your data, have changed any inaccuracies in the details we hold about you, the right to object to the use of your data and the right to block any specific uses of your data, by means of a request to firstname.lastname@example.org
9. Delay or failure on our part in enforcing any of our rights shall not constitute a waiver by us of our rights and remedies. If any part of this Privacy Statement is held to be invalid or unenforceable, the validity or enforceability of the remainder will not be affected.
10. This Website has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. As no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed as 100% secure, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us and you transfer the data at your own risk. We endeavour to use appropriate security measures.