John Thompson & Sons Ltd is a long established animal feed manufacturer. We are a market leader and are renowned for our commitment to product innovation and local agriculture for over 150 years. We currently have an opportunity for the following:
Assistant Quality Controller
Candidates should hold at least 5 O’ Level / GCSE, or equivalent passes at Grade C or above including English, Mathematics and Science and be experienced in the use of windows based computer packages. The successful candidate will be able to communicate effectively, be able to work on their own initiative and in a team environment coupled with having a high level of organisational skills.
Desirable criteria include:
• A third level qualification, or equivalent in Food Technology, Agricultural Science or related discipline
• Experience in a continuous improvement environment
• Knowledge of food or Feed Good Manufacturing practices.
• Experience in internal auditing
• An understanding &/ interest in local agriculture &/ food production
• Understanding of HACCP & Food Safety principles
Full training will be provided for the successful candidate.
To obtain a full application pack please contact:
Human Resources, John Thompson & Sons Ltd., 35-39 York Road, Belfast, BT15 3GW
Or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
The closing date for applications is 1630 on 13 November 2019
Posted 29,10,19 by allison.Back to News
Posted 18,05,20 by allison.
Posted 18,03,20 by allison.
Posted 13,02,20 by allison.
Posted 16,01,20 by allison.
Posted 02,12,19 by allison.